Monday, July 6, 2009

Blogging

The last couple of weeks have proven to be challenging for blogging with a few issues from Google and Blogspot. The followers link isn't working properly and the automated posts that are schedule to show up, well, aren't. If you are new to blogging, like I am, this can all be very confusing.
It seems they have added a "Follow Blog" link to the navigation bar at the top of the page. I don't know yet if it works, but if it does, you should be able to follow this blog to let you know when new posts are made. The automated posting should be seemless to you, when it works. Basically, it just means that I can create a post to show up later.
If any of you have suggestions for me, please send them!
I am trying to have a routine of updating the Proverbs study on Mondays, Recipe Central on Tuesdays and Quick Quotes on Wednesdays. Additional posts such as Church Notes, Prayer Requests, Food & Nutrition, and other posts will come as they come. However, sometimes LIFE interrupts and things are delayed.
As always, I hope you enjoy the blog and if you ever have any suggestions or questions, feel free to share.
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment