Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Your humble blogger

WOW! What an amazing experience! My family was blessed to spend some time in the mountains and it couldn't have been more relaxing, even though we were on-the-go every minute.
To be able to stand on top of a mountain, at the bottom of a waterfall, or go inside a cavern and view God's glorious world from all angles is something we we would never see here at home. The hiking, shopping, amusement and day parks, local restaurants, historical places, trains, scenery, everything was just beautiful.
I was also blessed, inside the cavern to hear another mom explaining to her child that just because scientists think the world is millions of years old, that's not what we believe. Those of us who believe in a mature creation and a flood covering the earth know that man can not comprehend God's ways. (http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/2007/05/30/how-old-is-earth ) Can I get an AMEN?
Additionally, due to the Proverbs 31 study, this is the first vacation we have ever spent actually using a budget. I must say, we did pretty well. We went over our budget by less than 1 percent and paid cash for everything. It is a great feeling knowing that we will not be in debt for this vacation.

Unfortunately, I took the week off with my studies and I am feeling the impacts and finding it hard to get back into normal routines. Maybe when all of the laundry is done, I'll feel better about it :)
Thank you Jesus for a wonderful, relaxing time with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment