Wednesday, May 13, 2009

And the Bride Wore White

WOW! This book completely amazed me. Dannah Gresh has been touched by the Spirit to write so openly about her experiences and emotions in such a grabbing manner. Oh, how I wish I had this book when I was 13, 15, or 17 and the desire to read and follow her guide. We were always told abstinence is best, but never shown the way to achieve that goal. This book does just that!


I pray that my daughter will read this book, apply it to her life, commit to a life of purity and share it with others. I also pray that her future husband is committing his life to purity now: mind, body and spirit.

Lord, use me to share with my daughter and sons that purity is so important. Let me speak openly about the challenges they will face and encourage them to be strong in the face of temptation and to use self-control. May they never put themselves into a situation that will cause them to fail, but if they do, give them the strength and courage to ask for help and get out of the situation before harm is done. In Jesus precious and holy name, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment