Monday, April 27, 2009

April 27, 2009 - Welcome!

Welcome! I trust that you will find encouragement here. Third John verse 2 states: "Beloved, I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers." (NASB) As the Scripture reference indicates, I will pray for you, just ask! My goal is to provide a place for sharing about Bible studies that I am participating in or have completed, as well as information on physical health. I am not a doctor or nutritionist, but I enjoy making healthy food for my family and believe that family meal time should be honored. I am not a counselor and have not completed seminary, but I hope to share what God is doing in my life and what He can do in your life through the far reaches of the internet. God Bless You!

2 comments:

  1. I have a prayer request for you. My husband - Jeff Rodgers. He's had some abnormal liver tests lately and the doctors are trying to figure out what's causing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your husband are on my prayer list, please keep me posted as to what the doctors find out.

    ReplyDelete